Designed in Half a Day
* Landing page or small website
* Text based logo to match your brand colours or logos
* Search engine optimisation for a larger website
Half a day is four hours design time on the day plus half an hour for tweaks after.
Designed in a Day
* Up to 6 pages
* Website refresh or redesign
A full day of design is 7.5 hours design time and an hour of tweaks to be used within 14 days of your Design Day.
Designed in Two Days
* A more complex website
* An ecommerce website (up to 10 products included and up to 5 categories) on either Shopify or Wix to include:-
* Back-end and admin set up
* Categories & product template set up
* Store settings
* Branding, colours & Fonts
* A day strategy and content plus a day to create your website
For Designed in Two Days you get 7.5 hours on each day (these can be taken consequetively or with a day or two in between) plus 2 hours additional design time for tweaks to be taken within 2 weeks of the last design day.
Bring me your Wish List
Do you have a website that's a nightmare, you look at it and think "urgh", maybe you designed it yourself but now you are ready to move up a gear (or two or three) or maybe you have a website that you had professionally designed but now looks very dated or isn't working on mobile or you don't rank highly in search engines.
Bring me your Wish List, it can include any or all of the following:-
move your website from another platform (say Squarespace or Wordpress) to Wix
search engine optimisation
social media graphics
intro or marketing videos
glassboard or explainer videos
* Important Note:
You are booking my time (either half a day, a full day or two days plus all the bonus time as outlined in the bonus section). Whilst the aim of Designed in a Day is to get your website live, this will very much depend on the feedback you provide during the day and changes to the scope, design, copy and brief as we work together. If a project isn't going to be finished on time due to changes being requested throughout the day, then you will have the option to book another Design Day (or Half Day) to complete it.